1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website.
2. Install World of Warcraft. Make sure to upgrade to our current supported patch, which is 3.3.5.
3. Open up the "World of Warcraft" directory. The default directory is "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft". When you've found it:
4. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
5. Erase all text and change it to:
set realmlist logon.scarletwow.eu
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.
- Intel Xeon E3-1280V2 4 x 3.60Ghz (max 4Ghz).
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- 2x 250GB Intel 520 SSD 550MB/s read 500MB/s write.
- 10Gbps Unmetered Port
- 2x IP Addresses
- Over 3Tbps Cloud DDoS Filtering
- Experience X7
- Quest X7
- Reputation x7
- Honor x1
- Professions x1
- Drop x7
- Money x3
- Arena x1